Saturday, January 30, 2010

Leave the Groundhog in the Ground: They BITE!

I’m no PETA puffer, but I am of the opinion that the ridiculous Groundhog Day celebrations ought to involve leaving the groundhogs alone.

If they don’t, I hope they all reach out and bite someone. 

I refer to Staten Island Chuck, who bit New York Mayor Bloomberg at last year’s Groundhog Day.  The woodchuck objected to being taken out of his warm wooden house that the zoo had built for him, and having his food taken away from him.  DUH!

I hope he strikes again.  And the same for Punxsutawney Phil.  I hope they drop him after he bites someone, and he runs amok and starts biting the idiots who are standing in close proximity.  That would be poetic justice.  I would post the video here and sing his praises.

Let the creatures be.

No comments: