Friday, October 20, 2017

I Can’t Take Someone Who Dresses Like This Seriously, No Matter What Their Skin Color Is: Who is This, Princess Cowboy?

Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Fla., talks to reporters, Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017, in Miami Gardens, Fla. Wilson is standing by her statement that President Donald Trump told Myeshia Johnson, the widow of Sgt. La David Johnson killed in an ambush in Niger, that her husband "knew what he signed up for." In a Wednesday morning tweet, Trump said Wilson's description of the call was "fabricated." (AP Photo/Alan Diaz)
Does this Congressperson really expect to be taken seriously, dressing like this?  I’m sorry, but I just can’t believe someone dresses like this and is supposed to be a representative of a Congressional District.

I thought this was one of those rodeo clowns that I saw on TV the other day.

This is a joke, right?

No comments: