Wednesday, September 22, 2004

CBS Conspiracy with Kerry Campaign?

Now that the CBS document scandal has been partially settled, new questions need to be asked: how much collaboration went on between CBS, the Kerry campaign, and the liar who passed the documents to both parties?

I've let CBS off the hook for not doing enough research before they ran with the report, but they're still in the hot seat with me on other matters, including the question I've asked above.

We saw the Congressional Democrats get up on stage to blast Bush like I've described in previous posts. I predicted that the Dems would remain silent rather than admit that they screwed up. Much to my surprise they spoke up and did the old "Well, we know what's true and false now, but..." and then totally buried the entire issue. This makes it look like they're avoiding responsibility for defaming another's character.

So we now know that there is a definite connection between CBS and Joe Lockhart, who was President Clinton's spokesperson and a senior Kerry campaign advisor. Lockhart got the memos after getting a tip from CBS staffers that a former Texas Air National Guard officer who has been after Bush for four years. Kerry mentioned the memos before they were aired on 60 Minutes.

So who typed the false memos? I wouldn't be surprised if it came from an ultra-liberal "527" group that hates Bush.

No comments: